Hours of Operation
- 8 am to 4 pm - Friday to Tuesday
- Closed - Wednesday and Thursday
What to Expect at the Recycling Center
Help us make our Recycling Center a success! The Recycling Center is open to the public and is free.
We ask that you please check in with the Gatekeeper. Children and dogs are asked to please stay in the vehicles. If you need assistance, please feel free to ask.
Please remember individuals utilizing the Landfill must be considerate and respectful to the Landfill Staff.
All items must be sorted into the proper bins. Please note that all cans and plastic items must be rinsed of any food or liquids, if not they will be refused.
Please do not put any trash, needles, diapers, furniture or non recyclable materials in the Recycling Centers/Drop Offs. These items can lead to a whole bin being dumped in order to protect our staff and our equipment. Waste in our recycling also incurs extra fees when we drop our recycling with our vendors.
The Drop sites are Located at Community Park 445 McWethey Dr and at 141 County Road 10.
- Let's Join Together to Erase the Waste Pledge
- You may also view Cloud City Conservation Center website for additional information.
- Shredded office paper in clear bags
- Aluminum cans
- Tin cans (Only at Recycling Center)
- Metal cans (Only at Recycling Center)
- Plastic #1 and #2 (Please flatten plastic)
- Glass bottles
- Trash or trash bags material
- Wax cover cardboard
- Juice cartons
- Packing material
- Motor oil containers
- Window panes
- Tempered (Pyrex)
- Plastic #3 through #7